Prepare yourself for the most ferocious collection of unique Titanium Rings to ever come thundering out of the Motor City! Our new Titanium Rings for men are custom made monsters that hit like wrecking balls in countless shapes, sizes, and styles.
From our gearhead-favorite precision-carved Tread Rings
; to the put-up-or-shut-up appeal of our Sandblasted Titanium Rings
; to the sick and twisted creativity of our Laser Engraved Titanium Rings
, it's all here! Whether you're seeking the ultimate men's Titanium Wedding Bands or badass accessories to take with you on the road, this page is your
playground for metal mayhem! Read more
!Ready to continue your exotic metal odyssey? Click over to our expanded collection of cool Cobalt Chrome Rings!
Our unique Titanium Rings are meant to be just that -- we've put together a furious selection of designs that are unlike almost anything else on the market today. But for us, it's not enough to just be different. After all, anyone can whip up a weird style and call it one-of-a-kind.
No, being different for the sake of being different is never enough. That's why our Titanium Rings for men come from some of the most passionate designers and hottest artists in the industry. Each of our rings, each and every one, is a work of art that took thousands of hours to perfect. And because we custom build each ring we sell, that makes you
a part of the process.
We offer a huge range of sizing options and have the ability to take special requests for most styles. We make
your ring for you
, and that guarantees that your ring really is
one-of-a-kind.Have a vision for a style or a design you'd like to see? Have specific questions about what we can do for you? Let us know! Feel free to call or email us to share your questions or ideas.
The Benefits of Titanium:
You may have heard that titanium isn't like other metals, and that's just the way we like it. But is it really
superior to other metals, or just some kind of low-cost alternative? Let's put titanium up against some of its better known cousins like silver and gold:Strength
- Titanium has an incredibly high strength-to-weight ratio and has a much lower density than most metals. But it also has a very high melting point at over 3,000° F, while the melting point of gold is a paltry 1,947° F. In simple terms, this means it weighs less but is harder to break than other metals. You can deform some gold with your own hands, titanium dares you to try. Put on a Titanium Ring and you'll feel the difference.Titanium: 1; Traditional Metals: 0Durability
- Have you heard of those people who actually wear a cheap copy
of their wedding rings and keep the real ones locked away to avoid wear and tear? Yes, this is a real thing, and when we heard about it we couldn't believe it, either. Titanium will never back down from everyday wear. Yes, it can be scratched, but it will look better and resist wear and corrosion longer than almost anything else. We promise you'll never have to lock our men's Titanium Wedding Bands in a box.Titanium 2; Traditional Metals: 0Allergies
- Yes, allergies to gold are rare, but they're more common with metals like silver. Most jewelry allergies, in fact, come from nickel and other impurities in the metal. This is never the case with titanium.
These rings are 100% pure titanium with absolutely no "filler" materials. They are fully hypoallergenic and are as safe for your skin as medical-grade implants. Your skin may be wrong for some metals, but it'll be right for titanium!Titanium 3; Traditional Metals: 0Luster
- We'd also like to add that titanium is a far more brilliant and lustrous metal than gold or silver. It shines bigger, better, brighter, and grabs the eye in a way no other metal can. In fact, titanium is so bright that from time to time we deliberately dial down its brilliance
just for something different!Titanium 4; Traditional Metals: 0Affordability
- How is it that a metal that is clearly superior to its pricier counterparts comes in at such a lower cost? We think it's because too many jewelers insist on clinging to the old model of pricing, and they work hard to keep public perception on its side. The relative scarcity of gold also raises its value, even though in terms of quality it's a far inferior metal.
It's a state of affairs that won't last forever, but for now we're happy to bring you supreme quality and design that destroys traditional metals at a fraction of the cost!
Now is the Golden Age of Titanium (no pun intended), so enjoy it with us while it lasts. Get your unique Titanium Rings today!Titanium: 5; Traditional Metals: 0